Friday, January 28, 2011

A Blessing or Not a Blessing?

While I'm on this theme of our many, MANY blessings. I thought I would share this fun little game to play. I got this idea from Beth Moore, who used to do this with her daughters.


"I will bless those who bless you and whoever curses you I will curse."

- Genesis 12:3


To add a little biblical humor to your everyday situations and experiences, what you do is put everything under one of two headings...

1) A blessing.
2)Not a blessing.

or abbreviated...

A.B
or
N.A.B.

For example, I would categorize tea as A.B. while I would place waking up early for 8am classes everyday as N.A.B.

I'm pretty sure that you will soon see that all things either are-or are not-a blessing.

In all seriousness, however, I am confident that through God, anything is possible. He can take even the most icky of non-blessings and redeem them. Through the blessing of a holy God all can be recovered. Never forget that.

Have a "blessed" weekend!

Snow! Definately A.B.

No comments: