- The elementary schools that I am spending my days in are just 4 miles from my house
- The college that my brother is attending for dual enrollment is really close to our little house too! He blessed us the other day by dropping by and blowing the leaves out of our yard.
- Dinnertime. Christian works during the day and has to go finish up his senior year classes mostly in the evening. I enjoy our dinner times together when he gets to come home for a bit.
- The ability to drop by my family's home. When I am home alone and bored I just have to hop in the car to drive fifteen minutes to house that is never lacking in commotion and joy.
- A small house. I have been trying to get into a cleaning schedule that works for us and it has been pretty managable so far.
Well, as you can see, I didn't resort to simply hanging these tea towels on the side of the sink or near the oven and you would most definitely never catch me wiping my hands on them. My personal designer, my amazing mother, helped transform the towels into curtains for over my kitchen sink and the other one was made into a little curtain on our kitchen door's window. I love seeing them everyday and am reminded of just how sweet life is. They are a few of my favorite things in my home. They just make me smile.