Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wow God...

Major "Wow, God" moment this morning!
It started to snow a little (just a little) but the snow flake were so magnificent! God is an awesome creator! I did not get any pictures this morning, but there was a similar snow here in GA while I was on my cruise and this is a picture that my sister took. Check it out...



God's voice thunders in marvelous ways;
he does great things beyond our understanding.

He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,'
and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.'
- Job 37:5-6

Absolutely stunning. These are the real deal in snowflake land! I was seriously jealous when I got home from my trip because I have never seen a legitimate snowflake. I hardly believed that they existed! Well, I got to see some with my own eyes this morning and I am praising God! He is such a huge God and yet he "hand makes" these tiny little masterpieces. Can you say "wow?" I know...pretty amazing.

Another sighting in my yard this morning included some sweet little birds. Bless their hearts, it is so cold and their little feathers were all fluffed up. They looked so cute. I saw a red cardinal and also a pretty mama robin. I need to put some bird seed out so that I can see the little friends more often. I am reminded of my little buddy "Stubby." Remember him? It is so comforting to know that God cares for even the birds. He loves us so much and he provides for our every need!

I thought that this verse was absolutely beautiful...


Even the sparrow has found a home,
and the swallow a nest for herself,
where she may have her young—
a place near your altar,
O LORD Almighty, my King and my God.
-Psalm 84:3




I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Jonathan Maiocco said...

That is one of my favorite verses! I found that once, and it was... idk, very touching... but that hardly describes it. Inspiring is a good word, I guess.
Thanks for posting!