Saturday, February 20, 2010

Throwing Up My Heart


I know what you are thinking...what a kinda gross, and slightly weird name for a blog post.

Well, unfortunately, they are the only words I could think of to describe what I'm feeling. For some essays I am writing, I have to write about some deep stuff. For example, my relationship with Christ, my dreams, my life goals. A lot of great stuff.

BUT, It is going to be so hard to get all all this information onto paper. Maybe not so, so hard. But hard enough to make your head hurt a little bit. I just have so many thoughts and words swirling around, I do not know where to start. I totally hear my English teacher's voice in the back of my head telling me to start with some mind mapping and an outline. He he

I have so many things that I would like to write about; things that are on my heart. The only way I can put it is that I wish I could simply throw my heart onto the pages. Wouldn't that be cool? Easier for me at least. Hmmm...

No comments: