Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Tour - Day 3

Merry Christmas Eve, Eve!

I can't believe Christmas is simply a day away!
Today was lovely as I spent it just hanging around town. I ran some last minute shopping errands with my dad and came back to the house to watch "Little Women" with all the mamas. Seriously, it has to be one of my favorite movies. I forgot how good it is! It is a very unsuspecting Christmas movie if you are looking for a wholesome holiday flick.

Tonight, we went to a local church for their "Crazy Kids Christmas Show!" It was super special because one of our really old friends preformed in it. She is apart of a very cool children's ministry doing performances for the kiddos. Maddie Kate loved it so much! I don't think she blinked for the first 10 mins she was so enamoured!



Here we are with Jamie Lynne. If you look closely, you will see that she has stitches between her nose. She broke it a few days ago while practicing for the performance. She is such a trooper!


So, as if the "crazy Christmas Show" wasn't crazy enough, we went out to eat at Panera Bread after the show and I walked in to see this sweet girl wearing MY CHURCH'S DNOW shirt on!!! I was like, "Wait, what state am I in again?!" I thought I was going insane. I walked right up to the family and introduced myself. Turn out, not only did their daughter go to out church's DNOW, but she was in my sister's DNOW group!! Em ran in and gave her a hug! They know each other!!! Okay, It is a small world when it comes to the Lord!! This Georgia fam is also Native to Texas and are here visiting family! Craziness! The pic is of Em and Stephanie! *I also think its pretty ironic that the DNOW them was CRAZY love. lol

More fun old pics coming tomorrow (it is a special young man's bday. hint. hint.). yay!

No comments: