Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tea and Tennis Shoes

Good morning! I was impressed by the lovely tea I enjoyed at "Sugar Cakes" in downtown Marietta this morning. I had a Jasmine Green tea and it was so delicious!



When I got home, my brother insisted that I try on his old running shoes to see how they fit. I happily complied and they fit pretty good (I think I want a new pair though). I can't wait to start running! Hopefully by spring I'll have built up enough endurance to get around the block. ha ha. Anyways, just wanted to brag on my brother a bit. He is such an encouragement to me and pushes me HARD! Maybe someday you'll see us running down Johnson Ferry Rd. together!
Have a great morning and let's run with perseverance the race marked out for us today! (Hebrews 12:1)
A few updates about the blog:
  • 1) The web page now displays only 5 posts at a time (so you don't have to scroll for a billion years).
  • 2) At the very bottom of my blog, you'll find a "book shelf" displaying books that I have read recently. I just became a member of "Shelfari" which is tons of fun. (There's a link there so you can check it out.)
  • 3) On the right bar, there is a new playlist of music . I am going to Winter Jam'09 and the music is of all the artists that will be there. You have to push play on your own IF you want to listen. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jonathan Maiocco said...

Love the new layout! I kind-of took some of your ideas and turned my blog around a bit... lol
Good luck with the running! I can't run worth anything... lol