Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finishing Strong

I am so glad that this week is over. I felt like it was one of the longest I've had in a long time. I was just telling my friend that I am so thankful that God loves me and won't give me more than I can handle! I can do all things through him. He is so faithful.
In these crazy weeks, I am still dreaming of the sand and sun and warmth of the Caribbean. Don't these picture just make you warm inside. Needless to say, I am looking forward to summer. Take me to the beach please!


Meanwhile it is close to freezing here in GA and a chance of snow?! Brrrr...I wish I could hibernate until spring!
Guess what I am happy happy happy about?
I have less than 12 weeks left of high school! (this excludes my Feb. break coming up and spring break)
But really, people, 12 weeks! I am so thrilled.
We called a "Senior meeting" today and were discussing fun things like prom, graduation and other happenings. So, so, exciting. Can't believe it's that time.
I just want to finish strong.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

less than 12 weeks? Ohhh, I am jealous over here! Of course I am still coming to see you. Love you!!