Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Tour - Day 6

Well, can you believe it? Christmas has passed and here lies the aftermath. lol

Today, I was crazy and faced the crowds at the mall. Guess who was there?!

Everybody!!!


I am now reminded of why I hate the mall. Ew. As my brother so eloquently put it, "This is the perfect place to catch swine flu! Can't you smell it?" Okay, that's a little over the top but really, it was packed. I was breaking a sweat, beating back old ladies and frazzled moms for the best buys. Ha!

Best deal of the day? Sunglasses for the cruise for $2...score!!!

I also purchased a boat load of new books, which is appropriate because I need lots of good reads for during my cruise.

Today was the first day that the homesickness kicked in. I wanted to be back home so badly. I'm actually glad about this because after living in GA for almost 4 years now, It IS home. So, I miss you Georgia!

Here are some random old pics I have come across here in my place of birth...

This is a picture of my Mawmaw french braiding my hair. She would pull my hair so tight that I would cry. What women will do for beauty right?

I love this picture of all us kids at the beach. I will be on the beach in 10 days and counting! Looking forward to warmer climates!

Here is a "presh" picture of me holding my newborn baby brother Drew in April 2000. I adored him so much!

No comments: