Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Life is Crazy, But I Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way!

The Highlights...


Trip to North Carolina with my parents where they did a marriage seminar...visited the Biltmore.

My Junior prom....it was an perfect night.


My friend Jon and I took the SAT the day after prom...we were pooped!!!

It's been pretty busy, but the best memories have been made in the last couple of weeks!

The really good news is...

1) I only have 1 more day of school left

2) I survived the SAT

3) Summer is almost here!!!

4) I am going to six flags on Friday!!!

5) Oh, and I survived the SAT!!!

Is it just me, or are your ready for the summer??

2 comments:

His Kid said...

wow!! pretty hectic. at least your almost done with school, that is a huge plus.

Jonathan Maiocco said...

There we are! lol The nightmare is finally over...
Last day of school, here we come!